He couldn't wait to spend it! Thanks to Debbie, Sherri and Suzanne for the Cabela's gift certificate. He found the cutest little Savage 22 rifle. We went out to the shooting range saturday afternoon and broke her in. She's so smooth shooting....I enjoyed it too! It won't bring down a buffalo for dinner but it sure shot the heck out of the cardboard box we shot at!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! (Yeah, I know it's early, but then who already broke in his present?)
That 22 sure does look like fun. So what if it doesn't shoot big game. Who'd want to skin a buffalo anyway?
Happy B-day Dad! Twenty-two's are a heck of a lot of fun. Taylor has a sweet little Browning that does a good job. Maybe you two can engage in a little target practice together some day.
You'll shoot your eye out!
Happy Birthday Dad!
Happy Belated Birthday Dad! I would have checked earlier but I was having internet issues - it was non-existent!
Hope the color was right on that gift! Maybe Frankie can take up toll painting and do some pretty touch ups on it!
Post a Comment