Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Becky's Hygienist Party & Pinning Ceremony

Is this one cute kid or what?








It was worth two layovers and plane changes to be able to witness Becky's reward for 4 1/2 years of hard work! She did & we're all so proud! Good work, Beck! So with license in hand she, her family & NOAH'S ARK will be moving to Virginia where she hopes to land a 'plum' job whilst Jeff works for the navy, on Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base, right on the Atlantic! It will be some trick to take 2 dogs, 6 cats, two horses, 1 cockatiel and a Parrot across the U.S. in the back of the pickup! She MUST blog THAT adventure, for sure!!! AND thanks Tia & Keira for bucking the traffic on I-5 to see me! It was SOOO great to meet Mr. Zachary in person & get hugs from 'the girls'! Wish it could've been longer!

2 comments:

Keira said...

Soooooooo much fun for us to come down!--I wish it had been for longer too.

We're keeping Sally in our prayers...hoping she's sane enough to pass the psych test. lol

m_perfect said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all! I didn't realize that Becky had been that long in school. I guess when you blog it it becomes "real" ;)
You're looking great!