Wow. I only got 4/10 correct. And I minored in American History!
I got 4/10 also.
I must admit. 4/10 for me.
I got 6/10 right. I'm feeling pretty smart right now...:)There was a PBS reality show a few years ago and it showed how the pilgrims lived. I'm a sucker for reality shows and it was interesting to watch people try and live like they did back then.
Tasha got 6/10 with no help from me...pretty good!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow. I only got 4/10 correct. And I minored in American History!
I got 4/10 also.
I must admit. 4/10 for me.
I got 6/10 right. I'm feeling pretty smart right now...:)
There was a PBS reality show a few years ago and it showed how the pilgrims lived. I'm a sucker for reality shows and it was interesting to watch people try and live like they did back then.
Tasha got 6/10 with no help from me...pretty good!
Post a Comment