Okay, I'm lame! It has taken me a year to spend the $ Keira & Tia sent me for mother's day. I saved the first $ and then added this year's to finally get a new camera! The screen is much bigger & easier for these old eyes to see & it's a petite little thing, so easy to carry in a pocket or purse. So I took a picture of me taking a picture! Then I turned it on dad posing by HIS new toy purchased with his collective birthday gift $. Heis
one happy guy now! In case you don't know, it's a JET drill press! Expecting nice, new pieces any day now! We both thank you all very much!
2 comments:
Do my eyes deceive me - or is the camera pink? Looking forward to more pictures on your blog!
So...is the new drill press going to help with the production of more cool pens?
Nathan's been chatting me up about getting a compound miter saw...I like to think it's because of Dad that he has evolved thusly.
And love your use of "lame"...;0)
Post a Comment