



See Dad. See dad move rocks. See dad sweat. See Gerry. See Gerry make water drip. See Gerry unpaid. See good friend, Gerry. See Ramon plant tree. See yard most beautiful on the street! Yep, it's coming along nicely. Dad had a vision & is bringing it to fruition. Many neighbors stop to express their approval. Now we are officially Arizonans.....& 'old people'....gravel replaces lawn. Water bill should reflect the change. I hope. FYI the tree is called a weeping bottle brush tree. Hoping to see shade to garage soon.
6 comments:
Great job! We could use a little help in the landscaping department...but since I'm not too keen on weeding, we're sticking to mostly lawn. Being up here in Washington we don't bother to water - we go naturally brown in August if it doesn't rain enough, then around the middle of September everything greens back up.
Seeing Wynn's interest in rocks we might drift that direction soon ( it IS awesome! Dad has great vision)We do have some stone around here but can you use cylindrical temple core pieces as a replacement for natural stones?
Awesome job. Smart to recruit free, unpaid labor. I'm always volunteering Nathan for "good works"--'cuz I'm pregnant, you know. :)
Nice job. I really like your river thru the yard.
Stone Hedge of Arizona... nice recruiting job especially since none of the unpaid labor was genetically related to you.
Dad,
You always had a talent for this. I think you should add some tropical fishies. (hee,hee,hee)
Post a Comment